Sometimes you have to change the message's style to get it across.
Try this for some who don't understand the King James Version:
1. I'm God. Don't play me.
(I am the Lord thy God, thou shalt not have any
other gods before me.)
2. Don't be makin no hood ornaments
and charms outta me, or like me.
! (Thou shalt not have any graven images.)
3. Don't be callin' me for no reason
(Thou shalt not use the name of the
Lord thy God in vain.)
4. Y'all betta be in church on Sunday,
and not just the Sundays when
it's Mother's day, Easter
(Remember to keep the Sabbath day holy.)
5. Don't dis or cuss out yo momma.....
and if you know who ya daddy
is, don't dis him neither.
(Honor thy father and thy mother.)
6. no drive bys.
(Thou shalt not kill.)
7. Stick to ya own Boo.
(Thou shalt not commit adultery.)
8. Don't be borrow'n stuff and
don't give it back.
(Tho! u shalt not steal.)
9. Don't be snitchin' on the otha' man to save your behind.
(Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy brother.)
10. Don't be eyein' (skeeming) yo homie's crib, ride, woman, or nuffin.
(Thou shalt not covet anything that belongs to thy brother.)