I’ve started reading Battlefield of the Mind by Joyce Meyer. Below you will find valuable thoughts from the book that have impacted me so far and I hope will help you also:
- As a man thinketh, so is he.
- Our actions are a direct result of our thoughts.
- Our past may explain why we are suffering but we must not use it as an excuse to stay in bondage.
- God is fighting on your side.
- If we think fleshly thoughts, we cannot walk in the Spirit.
- Your life will not get straightened out until your mind does.
- No matter how bad the condition of your life and your mind, don’t give up!
- It’s easy to quit; it takes faith to go through.
- We need to choose and continue to choose right thoughts.
- Don’t receive condemnation. Your total victory will come … “little by little”.
- When you fail (which you will), that does not mean that you are a failure.
- Be patient with yourself.