Friday, September 22, 2006

Something That Lasts


Everyone has been the victim of bad choices; our own and those of others. Some may barely cause a blip on our radar, but then again, some take on life-changing proportions we seem helpless to avoid. In Something that Lasts, Reverend David Parst is confronted with a decision and his choice is one that will influence his family for decades to come.

James David Jordan weaves a tale of love, betrayal and loss that will grip you from beginning to end. You will want to ask the question ‘What would Jesus do?’ but will find yourself wondering, ‘What would I have done?’

In this first offering by James David Jordan, you will journey with the Parst family as they strive to overcome the past and look into the future to find, Something that Lasts.

3 comments:

Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

Good job, I like the way you did that!

M. C. Pearson said...

Very cool, Kell-Ann. Hey, I just realized that I never put you on the FIRST links! Why didn't you tell me? Yikes! Well, it is taken care of. You are up there now!!!

Just Me said...

Have you heard any of James Jordan's stuff before?? He's got such a beautiful handle on the whole 'Father's Love' message! And..he's one of the most gentle men I think I've ever met!