Friday, September 22, 2006

Thirteen Things to Smile About This Week



Thirteen Things to Smile About This Week




1. I’m alive – Reason enough for me
2. Celebrating the 8th year anniversary of my baptism on the 20th September.
3. Pay raise.
4. Tuesday night service was really awesome
5. I can’t remember the last time I had a really bad hair day
6. I bought myself a new Bible to celebrate #2.
7. One of my bosses complimented me on my good work.
8. Monday is a holiday! Can anyone say ‘long weekend’?
9. Season premiere of Grey’s Anatomy
10. I don’t have to work this weekend
11. Tuesday was the birthday of one of the leaders in church so this Friday we're having a Par-tay!
12. Did I mention Monday will be a holiday?
13. Did I also mention I’m going to the beach?



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: